These Street/Strip race style lifters with tie bar are designed to withstand higher spring pressures. These will work also in most original equipment blocks and eliminate the use of the stock plastic lifter trays. Lifter body diameter is .842with a .700" wheel.
- Cold forged steel body heat treated for exceptional wear resistance.
- Precision ground needle roller bearing with high chromium steel axle for long life and minimal friction.
- Cold forged extra long piston, precision ground and fitted for controlled leak down and pump up.
- High flow, quick reacting, disc style check valve for better reaction at higher RPM.
- Precision oil metering assuring proper oiling to the rocker arms without sacrificing oil pressure.
- Proprietary tie-bar system.
- All hydraulic lifters are available with short travel, variable duration lift, and axle oiling features.